Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Dapper Vagabond Is Donating A Percentage of Sales to Vagabond Opera April 2

I opened my shop in June 2009 for fun and immediately sold a jacket in Australia. I just discovered that there is a band called Vagabond Opera and they are having a fund-raising concert April 2. Come see all new hats at the show ~ a percentage will be donated to the band!
To pre-order a hat, send me your custom requests.
To help me make a hat stand for the show, click to donate.




StumbleUpon

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I was really confused, I meant google friend connect! haha What a wally. I had put find it at the left of my page, and there isnt anything to the left of my page. hahahahahaha! I did write it very late at night though, thats my excuse! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, ask a question, or tell your friends about this blog. Thanks :)